Uno Alla Volta is an online and catalogue retailer that curates artisans from around the globe to create unique, handmade, one-of-a-kind products that can only be found on their site. There is a common misunderstanding as to what defines artisan products and telling the Uno Alla Volta story goes well beyond securing consumer media hits. CEO Terri Alpert wants the stories behind the products told and to use the exceptional customer service story to build a loyal brand following.
- Establish the CEO, Terri Alpert, as a business thought leader
- Secure high profile consumer hits
- Build network of social media influencers
- Tell the rich and compelling UAV story – handmade products created “One At A Time”
- Distinguish the outstanding and unique customer service experience
- UAV featured in Forbes with emphasis on building a unique customer service experience.
- Used UAV gateway products for national consumer media like Good Housekeeping, Southern Living, and the LA Times.
- Secured PARADE feature: Unique Gifts, From the Hands of Artisans.
- Secured online giveaways with Woman’s Day, In Touch, Life and Style and First for Women magazines.
- Secure ongoing regional television partnerships with Western Mass, Better Connecticut and Fox Good Day
- Create and execute influencer network that continuously features UAV products.